Thursday 10 October 2013

Contents Page


This is my draft for the contents page. As you can see, I have stuck with the school colour scheme again to make it look plain yet professional and sophisticated. The colours stand out and therefor catch the readers eye, for example the red and black fonts on the white background. Also, I have kept the same font as I have for the masthead on my front cover so it looks simple and not messy with loads of different fonts. The masthead is also a sans serif font to make it look more formal. I am going to use images on the contents page to attract the readers attention and make them want to go to that page, whereas, if there was not any photo the magazine might come across boring and plain.


This is my final contents page where I have changed a few things but still kept it simple yet effective. I have included the school logo where it uses the rule of three; challenge | Commitment | choice, which fits in with the overall theme of the magazine. I have also used post it notes to put the text in so it makes it more like a school magazine as it's school equipment, but it still look sophisticated and professional. I have included two images, one being the Ecuador team and the other showing the new school system. The use of images my attract the younger audience, so therefore, I will  my magazine will have larger amount of buyers and readers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment