Wednesday 25 September 2013

AS Media Introduction


I will use this student blog to upload coursework that is produced over the next year. I will keep my blog up to date with images and work by regularly updating it. 
AS includes;
  • Technical aspects and analysis of moving image (TV drama)
  • A case study of media audiences and institutions for film
  • A piece of practical coursework creating pages for a magazine, such as school magazines and music magazines. All coursework will be uploaded to my blog.

The first thing we are doing is creating a school magazine where we are focussing on;
  • Images, in our case mid shots.
  • Eye catching titles.
  • Snippets of news that make it catch the readers eye.
  • Different fonts.
... these things will help my magazine look professional and make it stand out from all the rest.





No comments:

Post a Comment